More sustainable, more memorable events
“Sure, bags and promotional products have a place – but I worry how much events product is plastic and of little on-going value – so quickly becoming landfill. Do we really need another stress ball or mouse pad? There’s a better way for the planet that creates more engagement for sponsors. I’ve partnered with a leading merchandise company to help make your event more memorable AND more sustainable. Plus they donate a percentage to Plastic Free Oceans”
Rob Edwards, Speaker and founder of Plastic Free Oceans.
- Lasting and appreciated products boost engagement and ROI for your sponsors.
- Add value to your event because delegates are increasingly expecting the environment to be considered.
- Purpose-focused choices last and influence long-term sustainable behaviour.
- We have access to several eco product ranges (take a look at Trends Eco Range for one example). We can advise on which are the best fit for you and which will have the most sustainable impact.
- The supplier donation to Plastic Free Oceans means you have an on-going impact. That’s a great story to share with delegates. We can do a short video for your agenda and/or bag inserts acknowledging your initiative and, yes, we can include that clip of the kids on the beach.
- For exhibitors we can make a neat framed acknowledgement for your stand.
- Rob is available to speak on the topic.
Let’s see what we can do together:
Or telephone on +61 2 8003 41453 or +61 413 734 916