More sustainable, more memorable events
“Sure, bags and promotional products have a place – but I worry how much events product is plastic and of little on-going value – so quickly becoming landfill. Do we really need another stress ball or mouse pad? There’s a better way for the planet that creates more engagement for sponsors. I’ve partnered with a leading merchandise company to help make your event more memorable AND more sustainable. Plus they donate a percentage to Plastic Free Oceans”
Rob Edwards, Speaker and founder of Plastic Free Oceans.
Oh and if you have exhibitors at your event please share this page and further reduce the event’s environmental footprint. It’s a real win-win.
- Lasting and appreciated products boost engagement and ROI for your sponsors.
- Add value to your event because delegates are increasingly expecting the environment to be considered.
- Purpose-focused choices last and influence long-term sustainable behaviour.
- We have access to several eco product ranges (take a look at Trends Eco Range for one example). We can advise on which are the best fit for you and which will have the most sustainable impact.
- The supplier donation to Plastic Free Oceans means you have an on-going impact. That’s a great story to share with delegates. We can do a short video for your agenda and/or bag inserts acknowledging your initiative and, yes, we can include that clip of the kids on the beach.
- For exhibitors we can make a neat framed acknowledgement for your stand.
- Rob is available to speak on the topic.
Let’s see what we can do together:
Or telephone on +61 2 8003 41453 or +61 413 734 916